Thousands of Ft. Wayne residents suffer from back pain so severe that it interferes with their daily life, their ability to work, and more. It’s not easy to enjoy life when your back is hurting. There are many causes of back pain, but some are more common than others. Some of the biggest causes of back pain include:
· Posture: Many people can stop their back pain by simply correcting their posture. However, after prolonged periods of time of poor posture, that doesn’t happen so easily. Be sure to sit up straight and follow proper posture etiquette to prevent back issues.
· Diseases: Many different diseases may cause back pain that stands in the way of a happy day. This includes complex regional syndrome, cancer-related pain, and failed back syndrome fort wayne in among others.
· Work Injuries: Work injuries send many people to the E.R. for treatment and many others endure constant back pain from bending, stooping, and otherwise bending their back.
· Age: Sometimes nothing more than your age causes back troubles, especially if you’ve worked in construction or similar industries for many years.
· Herniated Discs: Herniated discs affect man people. Some people call them slipped discs or other names. No matter what you choose to call a herniated disc, it is a painful condition that makes simple tasks like sitting difficult.
Although you may think that treatment options for back pain are limited, you should visit a doctor to learn more about the options. Advancements in technology has made it possible to better treat man of the conditions that cause your back to ache but it is essential that you make an appointment with the doctor to learn more. There is no reason to live with excruciating back pain another day!